Sorbet Shark’s skill
Skill’s passive effect at base level:
- 17 seconds base Cooldown
- Single hit DMG: 128.1%
- Fixed DMG relative to Max HP (Cookies): 18.0%
- Single Hit DMG (Others): 378%
Sorbet Shark Cookie Tier
Sorbet Shark is a great cookie, although it performs better against specific teams, and he’s one of the best cookies for bringing down very defensive teams.
His ability will focus on the front cookies first, which are often tanks or charge cookies with a lot of HP and DEF. However, because of the true damage that Sorbet Shark’s skill deals to his enemies, it completely ignores any defensive stat. Making Sorbet Shark, a devour of tanks.
Anyway, Sorbet Shark comes with some downsides. His ability can target two enemies only if they are aligned in the same position. So there are many factors that can make Sorbet Shark target only one enemy.
For example, Cocoa Cookie and Hollyberry cookie are the worst enemies Sorbet Shark cookie can face because their skills push the teams forward constantly, making the enemy formation uneven sometimes.
By the way, Sorbet Shark is amazing on PvE. His skill performs very well when fighting bosses and big enemies such as the Guild’s Dragon Battle.
In conclusion, it’s clear that Sorbet Shark stands in the top tiers, somewhere between S and A tiers, but it depends on the meta at the time.
Best PvE Toppings
- 5 Searing Raspberry
On PvE, you want to go full-on offense so that Sorbet Shark can do the best damage when casting his skill. Besides, it’s a lot easier to keep him alive on PvE, so it’s unnecessary to add any defense to his build.
Best PvP Toppings
- 2 Searing Raspberry + 3 Solid Almond
- 3 Searing Raspberry + 2 Swift Chocolate
On the Arena, it’s often harder to keep Sorbet Shark alive, so it’s recommended to build some defense in addition to the Raspberry toppings.
However, this depends on your team and equipped treasures, as some may already provide you with healing or defense. So adding Swift Chocolate to your build will make you cast the skill more often, which is necessary as PvP combats are brief.
How to get Sorbet Shark Soulstones
You can get Cotton Cookie’s Soulstones in the following ways:
- Randomly obtaining him through the Gacha
- In the Mileage Shop, in exchange for Mileage coins
- Clearing 1-13 quest in Dark Mode (up to 3 times per day)
- Clearing 12-27 quest in Dark Mode (up to 3 times per day)
Sorbet Shark’s best teammates
- Cocoa Cookie. Provides stun immunity to the team so Sorbet Shark can cast his skill.
- Parfait Cookie. Increases DEF and provides resistance to debuffs, which is necessary to keep Sorbet Shark alive.
Sorbet Shark’s counters
- Frost Queen Cookie. Her frozen skill can make Sorbet Shark unable to cast his skill.
- Pumpkin Pie. Because Sorbet Shark doesn’t target invoked creatures, making Pumpkin’s Pie invocation that one tank you can’t kill.
- Cocoa Cookie. Her kill moves the team formation, making Sorbet Shark unable to target two tanks.
- Holloberry Cookie. Another cookie who can push the team formation.
This team is perfect against summoners teams. You’ll get higher win rate when fighting summoners like Pumpkin Pie Cookie, Cotton Cookie or Crunchy Chip Cookie. These summoners teams are very popular and very effective in general against any team.
However, every single cookie in this team have great skills against summoners cookies. We have massive AoE damage from Cherry Blossom and Dark Cacao. In addition, Sorbet will easily destroy Crunchy Chip Cookie in the front, while Poison Mushroom debuffs the healing of Cotton Cookie, which you’ll find for sure in every summoner team.