2. What is Personally Identifiable Information: “Personally identifiable information” is information that we can use to identify you as an individual. Personally, identifiable information includes your name, address, telephone number, and any other information that is connected with your identity.
Information We Collect
1. Non-Registered Users: Certain content and tools on the www.tech2time.com Web site, such as news articles, pictures, graphics, and stock quotes, are available to all users without registration. Tech2time does not collect any personally identifiable information from you when you visit these areas of the www.tech2time.com Web site.
2. Registered Users: In order to access some of the more specialized features of the www.tech2time.com Web site, such as the Tech 2 Times Newsletter, the Tech 2 Times User Area, Tech Times Adcubes, and Tech 2 Times Adcubes2, you must be a registered www.tech2time.com Web site user. When you register with www.techtimes.com, we collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, email address, city, state, and zip code, as well as other information, such as your gender, age, occupation, personal interests, and similar information. In addition, when you use certain specialized features offered to registered www.tech2time.com Web site users, www.tech2time.com may collect additional information about you, such as credit card information, stock and fund information, financial information, employment information, and other personally identifiable information.
3. Editorial Contributions, Promotions, and Surveys: Contributions, surveys, and other promotions may be offered on the www.tech2time.com Web site. In conjunction with such contribution requests or surveys, we may ask www.tech2time.com participants for personally identifiable information related to the topic of the survey, an entry in the promotion, prize notification, or fulfillment.
4. Web Site Usage Information: Tech 2 Times automatically collects IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you visit the www.tech2time.com Web site. This information helps us evaluate how our users navigate and use our Web site.
Use of Information
Tech 2 Times uses personally identifiable information collected from you for the following general purposes:
To fulfill your requests for specific products and services; To customize the advertising and content you see;
To improve the design and content of our site;
To contact you about special offers, products or services that may be of interest to you;
To enter you in editorial contributions or promotions at your specific request;
To provide you with customer service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Tech 2 Times will not sell, share or otherwise disclose any personally identifiable information about our current or former website users to third-party companies or individuals, except as permitted or required by law.
Tech 2 Times may share or disclose personally identifiable information about you to other companies or individuals when:
We have your consent to share the information;
We utilize third-party service providers to provide products, services, or functions on our behalf (such as sending emails or processing credit cards), and require these service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information and not to use your personally identifiable information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which we hired them;
Aggregate information is information that we (or third-party service providers on our behalf) collect about www.tech2time.com Web site users on an anonymous basis. We may share aggregate demographic and usage information with our prospective and actual business partners, advertisers and other third parties.
To the extent that Tech 2 Times utilizes third-party service providers to set and access cookies on the computer of our Web site users on behalf of Tech 2 Times, we require such service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of the information collected and not to use such information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which we hired them.
If you would like more information about the information collection practices of a particular third-party advertising service provider, or if you would like more information on how to opt-out of a third-party advertising service provider’s information collection practices, go to https://tech2time.com/.
Additionally, some of our third-party advertising service providers are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). You can obtain more information about these third-party advertising service provider’s information collection practices, and opt out of such practices (and at the same time opt-out of the collection practices of other, or all, NAI members) by following the opt-out instructions on the NAI’s website at https://trackspeedpost.org/.
Security Your www.tech2time.com registration information is password-protected for your privacy and security. The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited-access servers. We maintain (directly and through our agents) physical, electronic, and procedural security safeguards to protect your personally identifiable information.
Review and Correction Tech 2 Times offers registered users the online ability to correct or update information that we have collected during the registration process. This can be done by visiting your account.
Children Due to the financial nature of our business, our website is not designed to appeal to children under the age of 13. Tech 2 Times does not knowingly solicit any information from children nor do we knowingly market or otherwise target the www.techtimes.com Web site or its products or services to children. If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to use or register on our website.
Transfer to the U.S.: If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By registering with www.tech2time.com, you consent to this transfer.